CaddiePlayer was at the 2021 PGA Show > Full of Virtual Experience not over yet...
PGA Merchandise Show shifts to an all-virtual format in 2021. by Stephane Barras CaddiePlayer founder
Going to the PGA show Orlando is a must life time experience for all professionally involved with the game. I was fortunate to be there in several occasions: as a fellow PGA, a Consultant and Exhibitor.
The PGA show Orlando is all about driving business, education and networking. In the same day you can shake hand with your Idol PGA Tour Pro (I did with Arnold Palmer), meet face to face with Titleist engineers say hi to Sean Foley and as it happened to me being in an elevator with Greg Norman. But, the ultimate experience is to be able to sleep/stay at the Peabody hotel and witness:
The march of the Peabody Ducks > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T97pv97V7Kc
This year no ducks, no shaking hands no elevator experience only bad news about confinement, corona and whatever vaccine or gene mutation we will get into our body and mind.
Thanks to the internet and the latest imagination of the new generation of social media I still could be there virtually... Who knows what my virtual seminars, meetings and connections will lead to? Still 85 "On Demand" events/talks available. > https://virtual.pgashow.com/events/ondemand
The PGA Merchandise Show 1954-2020
From the trunks of cars in 1954 to the industry’s most comprehensive international golf business event, the PGA Show traditionally features:
- Some 1,000 leading golf companies and brands with nearly 10 miles of Show aisles.
- One million square feet of interactive exhibits, product demonstration and industry presentation space at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
- PGA Show Demo Day featuring 100 golf companies with 200+ hitting bays, practice greens, golf cart test track and the vendor village of the 42-acre Orange County National Golf Center in nearby Winter Garden, Florida.
- Nearly 40,000 influential PGA Professionals, manufacturing executives, retailers, global industry leaders and top decision-makers.
- Countless opportunities for new product discovery, new equipment and technology testing, golf fashion introductions, merchandise sourcing, education programs and professional networking.
"Thank you Stephane for participating in the 2021 PGA Show Virtual Experience & Marketplace. We hope you enjoyed a week full of content, connections, and education for your business or facility. The virtual platform will remain open for continued learning through on-demand programming, plus additional opportunities to meet with exhibitors and discover new products in the virtual showrooms and PGA Show Marketplace."
The PGA Show Marketplace Team