RyderCup 2023 J-1, Luke Molinari versus Zach USA… Thanks to the 4Shots Rule statistics we see clearly who should win.
CaddiePlayer Ryder Cup Pronostics by Stephane Barras,
Luke Donald was one of the first Player to look for the extra “Gained” Edge that would propels his career to world number 1 in May 2011 and held the spot for a total of 56 weeks. These days “Mark Broadie” and his Strokes Gained findings has become since a widely used statistic known by casual fans.
As now every one has every data “Padraig Harrington”, the European Captain in 2021, told Golf Digest. “The USA Team does what we do. So, it’s going to be hard to find an edge going forward. I’m not sure there is one.”
Unless the vice-captain stats Genius Edoardo Molinari has the little clue edge. Rory quote “There’s a big level of trust that Molinari obviously knows what he is talking about and what he’s giving us is good information”
As I have the privilege to know personally Luke Donald and Edoardo Molinari.( FYI my family being involve with the Omega European Masters who Luke wins in 2004 and Edoardo has a Holiday home in Crans Montana Switzerland.) I have had some communication with to bring into the "Edge suggestions" the knowledge of the 4shots Rule (Baradie-Barras) and more statistics we at “CaddiePlayer” believe are crucial. After sending them to Team Europe's captain Luke Donald here they are now to you:
Benchmark Team Europe versus Team USA
- Combining all the players last 20 scores, Europe has a lower scoring average as well 3 players (Rory & Viktor & Aberg) with a scoring average below 68.
- Combining all Putts Gained Europe has the highest GAINED (+0,53 better than USA*)
- Combining all the scores Europe Players are more likely to shoot lower scores then their average Scores > (positive consistency Ratio is lower by 2,4% then Usa Players)
- Combine World ranking USA is ranked Stronger (13th versus EUROPE 30th) > Could BE “Mental” advantage
- Justine Rose has the highest scoring average of all players (70,25)
- *Brooks KOEPKA data 16 rounds from Majors only > PLAY LIV
- Both Team average age equal 30 years old
In short basically, according to CaddiePlayer rules, Team Europe is technically/psychologically stronger as Team USA theoretically/egocentricly better…. So, the winner will be?